What to Expect
- WHAT ARE YOUR WEEKEND SERVICES LIKE?
Each weekend at eChurch you’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with exciting, contemporary worship music and a practical, relevant message.
- WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I VISIT FOR THE FIRST TIME?
If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and “be anonymous” for awhile—and that’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
- WHAT DO I WEAR TO ATTEND YOUR SERVICES You’ll find everything from casual clothes to business suits at our Weekend Services. Come in what is comfortable for you, because eChurch is not about what you look like or what you wear.
- WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
eChurch currently has one location. Our address is 1907 Columbia Ave Landover, MD 20785
- DO YOU HAVE A MIDWEEK SERVICE?
We have a dynamic mid-week service which focuses on prayer and Bible study.
- WHAT ABOUT MY CHILDREN?
At eChurch your children are a top priority. Our nurseries are clean, and staffed with loving workers. We offer a dynamic children’s ministry called eKids as well as life-changing ministry to students from junior high through college.
- HOW CAN I MEET OTHERS AND GET CONNECTED?
There are many ways to get involved. You can begin by attending our Growth Track Intensive. Small groups are another great way to connect. In each of these, you can build friendships, learn more about the life of our church, and have the opportunity to grow in your faith.
- HOW CAN I BE DISCIPLED AND GROW?
Our desire is to see you become a fully-devoted follower of Christ. Our Growth Track offers the tools necessary to make this happen in your life. From the initial decision to accept Jesus as your Lord to your involvement in life-changing ministry, we will lead you step-by-step from healing to growth and into leadership. Begin the process at our Growth Track Intensive.