So that EVERYBODY will know and grow in Jesus Christ.
Developing effective, Spirit-filled disciples through evangelism, exalting, edifying, equipping and emulation.
OUR Core Values
1. We Love God – We love the Lord our God with all our hearts and with all our souls and with all our minds and with all our strength – Mark12:30
2. We love His Word – Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105
3. We love His Presence – In thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalm 16:11
4. We Love His People – love thy neighbor as thyself. Mark 12:31
5. We love our Pastor – Pastors are gifts from God, and therefore, we love, support and unite under his God-given vision.
6. We love Structure – Gifts minus structure = waste. Gifts plus structure = progress.
7. We love Giving – We will never be able to out-give God, however, our church will model generosity for projects within our walls as well as outside of our church.
8. We Love Learning – We always strive to increase our knowledge and retention. We learn from a multitude of people and cultures.
9. We Love Fellowship – We believe fellowship with other believers is key to: growing a healthy church and growing spiritually-healthy individuals.
10. We Love Sharing – As we develop dynamic ministries, we will share our knowledge with other leaders in the Christian community.
11. We Love Relationships – Family, friends & even our foes are important to God. We are committed to teaching sound relationship building principles throughout our church and the body of Christ.